Showing 13–22 of 22 results
Rights, Responsibilities & Supports
Rights conversation cards help spark discussion about a variety of rights involving decision making, due process, privacy, voting, healthcare, finances, accessibility, and so much more!
Human Rights Committees – Baker & TaborStart today to make—or remake—your HRC into a powerful cornerstone for full and abundant living for the persons you serve.
- Ensure that the person receiving services understands his/her rights
- Select insightful committee members
- Schedule and conduct meetings for maximum effectiveness
- Maintain confidentiality
- Tackle both the unusual and the everyday
- Keep accurate records, and more!
The Other Side of PainAdd
Images from Within – Marc HauserImages from WithinPortraits of People Confronting Mental Illness
The Principles and Practices of Universal EnhancementAdd
Feel Our Freedom – Houser – LowensteinFeel Our FreedomCommunities and Connections for People with Developmental Disabilities
Working with People with Challenging Behaviors (3rd ed.):Add
Jumping Off the Not-So-Merry-Go-RoundAdd
Functional Assessment and Intervention:Add
Person-Centered Planning – Mary MercerAdd