Showing all 8 results
A New Plan: Renew the Promise of Person Centered Planning
A New Plan renews the promise of person-centered planning with positive psychology skills and tools. Authors Dykstra & Dykstra build on the foundation of historical contributions to advance their 10 Principles of Person-Centered Planning. They explore the reasons people don’t plan and stress the importance of addressing personal outcomes.
HRC Human Rights Essentials Bundle – Baker – TaborAdd
Sex & Relationship Conversation Cards
It is often assumed that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities are not only incapable of having sexual relationships but also not interested in doing so. This is simply not true – people with intellectual and developmental disabilities have the same wants and needs when it comes to sex and relationships as nondisabled people.
Words That Lift Us UP! – Video
This program is available now.
These 5 Video Modules with 60 Minutes of Video and Instructors Guide give you the tools needed to reach out to staff, managers, and community members who are ready to tackle the person-centered language problem.
We’re offering the whole package at a special introductory price of $99.00 saving you $100 when you order now. Click to product to see ordering details.
Here’s a short overview video Words That Lift Us UP! – Quick Look
HRC – Human Rights Committee Essentials – Baker – Tabor
- 7 – Human Rights Committees Books (1 for each member)
- 1 – DVD with Author’s tips from the field
- 1 – Person Served as Human Rights Committees Member Booklet
- 1 – Scanning the Horizon Book
- 1 – Abuse & Neglect Dialogue Deck
- 1 – Laminated Psych Meds Guide
- 1 – Additional FREE Online Resources
EXCLUSIVE: Only at ShopHighTide.com
Rights, Responsibilities & Supports
Rights conversation cards help spark discussion about a variety of rights involving decision making, due process, privacy, voting, healthcare, finances, accessibility, and so much more!
Human Rights Committees – Baker & TaborStart today to make—or remake—your HRC into a powerful cornerstone for full and abundant living for the persons you serve.
- Ensure that the person receiving services understands his/her rights
- Select insightful committee members
- Schedule and conduct meetings for maximum effectiveness
- Maintain confidentiality
- Tackle both the unusual and the everyday
- Keep accurate records, and more!
Doing What Comes Naturally?Add